Sat, Mar 10|
Etowah Riding Club Show Grounds
ERC Dressage Show, A
English & Western Schooling dressage show w/scheduled tests.Prepay & Register by March 3rd. Please RSVP with the number of tests even if you will pay by mailed check. When you click Check Out you will be prompted for registration info.
Time & Location
Mar 10, 2018, 10:00 AM
Etowah Riding Club Show Grounds, 3802 Turnpike Rd, Horse Shoe, NC 28742, USA
About The Event
MUST prepay via PayPal or mailed check AND mail entry form by March 3rd. ERC @ Post Office Box 93, Etowah NC 28729. Present negative coggins at show. Test schedule will be emailed to registered applicants closer to show date. Gates open at 8:30am
Etowah Riding Club Dressage Schooling Show
1. USDF Intro Level Test A – walk/trot
2. USDF Intro Level Test A – walk/gait
3. USDF Intro Level Test B – walk/trot
4. USDF Intro Level Test B – walk/gait
5. USDF Intro Level Test C – walk/trot/canter
6. USDF Intro Level Test C – walk/gait
7. WDAA Intro Level Test 1 – walk/jog
8. WDAA Intro Level Test 1 – walk/gait
9. WDAA Intro Level Test 4 – walk/jog
10. WDAA Intro Level Test 4 – walk/gait
11. USEF Training Level Test of Choice (specify test on entry form) – W/T/C
12. USEF Training Level Test of Choice (specify test on entry form) – gaited
13. Western Dressage Basic Level Test of Choice (specify test on entry form) – W/J/L
14. Western Dressage Basic Level Test of Choice (specify test on entry form) – gaited
General Information : Classes will be run in a small arena (40m x 20m). Footing is grass. It is not a formal dressage arena; however, it will be well marked and will have dressage letters. Showground gates will open at 8:30am. Concessions will not be available, but drinks will be available for purchase. Limited to 45 total rides. Please mail entry form with payment, OR email a copy of the entry form (theEtowahRidingClub@yahoo.com) and pay via PayPal so that ride times can be set. Classes are $15 each. Classes will be placed 1st through 5th and ribbons will be awarded. Overall high score award based on the single highest score of the show will be given. Cumulative points for dressage show series awarded at fall date TBA.
1. Classes will follow USDF, USEF, WDAA, and WHOA rules.
2. Appropriate, safe, and clean schooling attire is required. Boots with a heel are required. Helmets are required when mounted, including western classes for all ages of riders.
3. No alcoholic beverages are allowed on the showgrounds.
4. No dogs are allowed on the showgrounds. NO EXCEPTIONS!
5. Ride times will be assigned before the show date. If you are not at the ring at your ride time, you will forfeit that ride.
6. The same horse/rider combination may enter classes 11, 12, 13, and 14 more than once if riding different tests.
Pay per test
Pay per registered test, even if you will mail a paper check (option at check out). This helps us set the schedule ahead of time.$15.00