Sat, Apr 13|
Etowah Riding Club Show Grounds
Spring Schooling Dressage Show
Schooling english & western dressage show. Must prepay via PayPal or mailed check AND mail entry form by April 4th. ERC @ P.O. Box 93, Etowah, NC 28729 Please online register for number of tests even if you will by via mailed check.
Time & Location
Apr 13, 2019, 10:00 AM
Etowah Riding Club Show Grounds, 3802 Turnpike Rd, Horse Shoe, NC 28742, USA
About The Event
Must prepay (PayPal or via mailed check) AND mail/email entry form by April 4th. Email to theEtowahRidingClub@yahoo.com. Negative coggins checked at show. ERC @ Post Office Box 93, Etowah NC 28729. Test schedule will be emailed to registered riders closer to show date. Gates open at 8:30am.
Etowah Riding Club Dressage Schooling Show
1. USDF Intro Level Test A – walk/trot
2. USDF Intro Level Test A – walk/gait
3. USDF Intro Level Test B – walk/trot
4. USDF Intro Level Test B – walk/gait
5. USDF Intro Level Test C – walk/trot/canter
6. USDF Intro Level Test C – walk/gait
7. WDAA Intro Level Test 1 – walk/jog
8. WDAA Intro Level Test 1 – walk/gait
9. WDAA Intro Level Test 4 – walk/jog
10. WDAA Intro Level Test 4 – walk/gait
11. USEF Training Level Test of Choice (specify test on entry form) – W/T/C
12. USEF Training Level Test of Choice (specify test on entry form) – gaited
13. Western Dressage Basic Level Test of Choice (specify test on entry form) – W/J/L
14. Western Dressage Basic Level Test of Choice (specify test on entry form) – gaited
General Information : Classes will be run in a small arena (40m x 20m). Footing is grass. It is not a formal dressage arena; however, it will be well marked and will have dressage letters. Showgrounds gates will open at 8:30am. Concessions will not be available, but drinks will be available for purchase. Limited to 45 total rides. Please mail entry form with payment, or pay online with email a copy of the entry form so that ride times can be set. Classes are $15 each. Cumulative point awards for dressage show series will be awarded at luncheon in November 2019.
1. Classes will follow USDF, USEF, WDAA, and WHOA rules.
2. Appropriate, safe, and clean schooling attire is required. Boots with a heel are required. Helmets are required when mounted, including western classes for all ages of riders.
3. No alcoholic beverages are allowed on the showgrounds.
4. No dogs are allowed on the showgrounds. NO EXCEPTIONS!
5. Ride times will be assigned before the show date. If you are not at the ring at your ride time, you will forfeit that ride.
6. The same horse/rider combination may enter classes 11, 12, 13, and 14 more than once if riding different tests.
Test Fee, $15 per test